Featured Speakers: (click photo to learn more)
Program Host at The Shift Network and Award-Winning Author
The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague.
Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?
— Edgar Allan Poe
What lies beyond this life? What happens after we die? Can we connect with loved ones after they’ve crossed over? How can we receive solace and closure on this side of the veil when a loved one passes through to the other side?
The world around us has changed dramatically in the last year. Many of us have faced more death and loss than ever before, which can lead to fear, trepidation, and deep sorrow.
But what if we were to view death differently? What if we saw it as simply a transition from one soul experience to another? Death is not the end of life… in fact, far from it! It’s simply a change in our physical condition — and science is now proving that life goes on even after we leave our bodies.
We may fear death because we do not understand it. We are so frightened by our own mortality that we choose to shun the very fact that one day we will all leave this earth.
But fear evaporates in the bright sunlight of understanding. When we explore what lies on both sides of the veil — and the transformation that happens in between — we embrace the mystery, accept the reality of our soul’s journey, and become empowered to view our transition into the non-physical in a brand-new way.
We discover a freedom to live more fully in the now… to embody and express love, and connect deeply with the world around us.
Every culture around the world has rituals, rites of passage, and philosophies around the afterlife, our lived experience, and the gossamer shroud between the two. Some choose to view the permeable veil between two worlds as “supernatural”… but in truth, it’s simply a connected flow of energy — a meeting of science and spirituality.
Whether you’re looking to gain meaningful closure around the loss of a loved one, or wanting to glean insights into how to live fully in the here and now, this unique online event will guide you deeper into appreciation and awe for the preciousness of life… provide a deeper sense of belonging in the shared human experience… and expose you to meaningful stories and insights into death, consciousness, and the beyond.
Together we’ll explore safe ways to communicate with the other side, release fear to live fully in the now, and commune and dance with the unknown.
Join the Beyond the Veil Summit for a refreshing take on life, death, and the afterlife… and experience an inspiring blend of science, spirituality, and mediumship from the hearts and minds of leading medical professionals, spirit communicators, and NDE (near-death experience) experts.
When we release our fear of death and dance in the mystery at the heart of the veil, we are able to acknowledge the lessons it has to offer us, receive powerful comfort and healing, and become more present in our human experience of love.
Waiting on the “Other Side” Is Comfort & Unconditional Love
Is it a coincidence that so many people who have died and come back say they were enveloped in profound peace and love as they briefly departed from their earthly life? Why do so many people have positive NDEs while some have distressing ones?
How can you help someone you love pass through to their next evolution with comfort, ease, and surrender? And how can you grieve, heal, and receive closure so you can continue your soul’s purpose here on earth?
These are just some of the many salient questions this summit will address.
How we live our lives is paradoxically mirrored in the way we’re able to release and let go of life. And, as summit speaker Dr. William Bloom says, a graceful release is helped by a body that is at ease.
During this summit, you’ll discover ways to nurture this kind of gracious surrender in your life, leading to more peace in the here and now. You’ll become empowered to cherish every moment, live fully, and inspire others to do the same.
Throughout history, people have flocked to seers and mediums. Rulers and leaders have turned to oracles to elicit communication with other realms, searching for tried-and-true practices that have successfully penetrated the veil between the world of the living and that of the departed.
During the Beyond the Veil Summit, you’ll hear illuminating insights from medical professionals, researchers, those who have tasted death and come back, and experts who can communicate with those who have crossed over.
This online event will guide you through an abundance of practical teachings, including how to conduct spirit communication in a safe way, find a reputable medium for assistance, and discern if you are receiving true spirit guidance.
Let their remarkable stories and guidance touch your heart, heal your wounds, enlighten you, enfold you with comfort, and ultimately draw you toward living fully in each moment for the rest of your life — knowing that beyond your current human experience is a celestial realm where peace, love, and beauty reign.
Death is not extinguishing the light; it is putting out the lamp because dawn has come.
— Rabindranath Tagore
Here’s some of what our brilliant teachers will be sharing with you…
Suzanne Giesemann shows you how to overcome your fear of death and accept that your soul is eternal — so you can live lucidly as both fully human and fully divine, and feel greater joy, freedom, and peace.
Leading near-death experience authority Dr. Raymond Moody shares a composite picture of God based on the countless NDE stories he's heard over the years.
Rob Schwartz shares stories of pre-birth planning and explains the 5 main reasons why we plan our greatest challenges before we’re born.
Cyndi Dale demonstrates how to invoke muses, saints, sorcerers, shining ones, and other spirit allies to boost your healing and manifesting powers.
Rev. Dr. AdaRA L. Walton explains how to use meditation, visualization, and intent to access your light — and explores the important differences between full-spectrum and incandescent light.
Francisco Valentin shares his near-death experience and explains how you can find your own path back to Source, revealing your true identity.
Mark Anthony discusses spirit communication, near-death experiences, and deathbed visions through the lens of 21st-century science.
Christina Lee Pratt shares how “tending the dead” can relieve judgement, shame, and anxiety about your own death.
Ash Canty shares what it’s like to be a queer, Black, non-binary death walker and medium in this world today.
Psychic medium Vincent Genna, MSW explains how to discern if you are receiving true spirit guidance — to know where and who your messages are coming from.
Author Stephanie Victoire explores how to access your “soul stories” and past lives to reach the knowing of who you are and what your purpose may be.
And much more!
During the Beyond the Veil Summit, you’ll hear about uncommon and miraculous experiences now being validated by a growing body of scientific research. You’ll converge with impassioned hospice workers, death doulas, surgeons, and other professionals who are creating bridges between science and what was formerly the sole purview of theological and mystical teachings.
In this uplifting and enlightening summit, you’ll receive comfort, healing, and inspiration to approach your own life and death with wonder, courage, and awe.
During this groundbreaking 5-day event with 30 incredible speakers, you’ll discover:
- How to make the purest connections across the veil to receive profound help and guidance
- How to calibrate your energy and frequency to communicate between worlds and connect with your loved ones
- How to use casting, reverse-photo psychometry, and automatic writing to shift the carry-over patterns that exist in the ancestral afterlife and improve your life
- The science behind channeling — including intuition, images, and premonitions — based on 150 years of research
- How to heal relationships across the veil with experts who can see challenging loved ones as the light beings they really are
- Methods for cooperating with the angels and spirits who might aid you as you approach the end of life and your transition into the “Clear Light”
- Why asking the right questions can connect you with your spirit guides, deceased loved ones, ascended masters, and Source
- How tying your current life to historically verifiable ancestral past lives can give you the skills to cope with memories and past-life symptoms
- How to access the 9 keys to perceiving your loved ones who have changed worlds even if you've never received any after-death communication
- Ways to strengthen your intuition by learning to recognize signs from loved ones on the other side
- Why it’s important to grieve, share your stories, and trust the process of life, especially in the midst of chaos
- How to transform your life by accessing the Akashic Records and receiving soul-level illumination leading to personal growth and empowerment
- And many more beautiful discoveries…
With the Beyond the Veil Summit, you’ll start to see how to invoke both science and spirituality in your own unique journey — for completion and closure around difficult losses, emotional resolution, and a more fulfilling and meaningful life for you and your loved ones. Join us for this landmark free 5-day online event.
I said to Life, “I would hear Death speak.”
And Life raised her voice a little higher and said,
“You hear him now.”
— Kahlil Gibran
Here’s what participants had to say about previous years’ Beyond the Veil Summit…
“... it was both affirming and inspirational, like talking with dear friends.”
The summit was excellent — I loved being in connection with so many like-minded people within the topic of near-death experiences. Having lived through a near-death experience myself, and also working in the energy medicine/spiritual healing field, it was both affirming and inspirational, like talking with dear friends.
— Margaret Gilfoyle, Fort Collins, Colorado
“There was such great insight and information being shared…”
I was really moved by the personal stories and experiences that each of the speakers shared. There was such great insight and information being shared that I couldn't help myself and went out to their websites to order their books or learn more about their teachings. I am excited to continue my learning journey, and these presentations were just the tip of the iceberg.
— Robin McBride, Ravensdale, Washington
“So many people are afraid to talk about death, but this was so positive and uplifting.”
I absolutely loved this summit. I think everyone should sit and listen to these types of speakers. So many people are afraid to talk about death, but this was so positive and uplifting. I was fully informed and entertained in my lockdown situation!
— Lynne, England
“I now have access to so much positive information, I need never be downcast again.”
Wonderful, thank you! Such an uplifting experience. Made me forget about Covid and politics and lifted me to a higher level. It also gave me access to people and information I didn’t know about. I now have access to so much positive information, I need never be downcast again.
— Gillian, Great Britain
“I was amazed by the variety of approaches to this topic, and the personal accounts of experiences offered to the audience.”
I was amazed by the variety of approaches to this topic, and the personal accounts of experiences offered to the audience. All were very uplifting and I learned something new from every speaker. Many thanks to Lisa Bonnice, the interviewer, who made it easy for everyone to share in depth and asked the questions we all had on the tips of our tongues. Thank you for the privilege of participating as a seeker.
— Angela Youdale, North Wales, United Kingdom
“I feel that my perspective has evolved in many ways, and I feel more open and reconnected with my life…”
The subject matter for this summit was absolutely fascinating! Each topic was very engaging. Each speaker brought their own unique perspective, and shared intimate stories from their own lives. This summit offered an interesting study into different topics regarding the afterlife and spirituality as a whole. I felt a deep connection to these topics, and it has prompted me to continue learning more about these topics and opening up to my intuition much more. I feel that my perspective has evolved in many ways, and I feel more open and reconnected with my life, and with humanity and our universe! Very inspiring!
— Dani, Canada
“I am eagerly living each precious moment of my life more consciously.”
I learned so many new ways to consider experiences I've had. It was validating to hear I am not alone. Each presenter was radiant and authentically enthusiastic. I participated in all the abbreviated experiential offerings and experienced my first clairaudient message today. It was so profoundly moving and timely. I'm still in a state of reverence over the entire week's synchronicities and today's revelation. Life-changing. I'm deeply grateful for your role in making this available to me. I am eagerly living each precious moment of my life more consciously.
— T. Paige Jackson, Black Mountain, North Carolina
“Our world needs kind, compassionate people like this to help awaken the sleeping ones.”
Thank you so much for your generosity in sharing such a wealth of knowledge in this Beyond the Veil Summit. The presenters were amazing and offered so many insights with their own personal experiences and wisdom. I learned a lot and am so grateful for this opportunity to hear from many great teachers. I almost filled a whole notebook as I was able to listen to all of the sessions. Our world needs kind, compassionate people like this to help awaken the sleeping ones. We have much work to do, and these fine folks are working hard and helping bring much-needed awareness and change to our worldview.
— Bethany Kirwen
“I am very pleased to have had this opportunity to listen to these very interesting and informative people, as I have benefited greatly from this summit.”
Listening to these sessions have really enlightened me and helped me to understand some things more clearly with our life and with death, and as a result has made me feel better about some circumstances in my own life. I am very pleased to have had this opportunity of listening to these very interesting and informative people, as I have benefited greatly from this summit.
— Barb Obee, Calgary, Canada
“This was one of the most eye-opening, informative, and delightful of all the summits I have participated in so far.”
This was one of the most eye-opening, informative, and delightful of all the summits I have participated in so far. Thank you, The Shift Network, for your summits, but especially this one. Loved it!
— Toni, Phoenix, Arizona
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of The Shift Network, Inc. and all websites owned or operated by or on behalf of The Shift Network, Inc., including, without limitation, theshiftnetwork.com (collectively referred to as “our websites”).
Legal Entity: The Shift Network Inc
Email Address: email@example.com
Postal Address: 625 2nd St, Petaluma, CA 94952
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Information We Collect
The types of information that we collect fall under two general categories: Personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (non-PII). PII consists of any information which can be used to specifically identify you as an individual and may include.
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Non-PII consists of aggregate information or any information that does not reveal your identity. The following sections describe how your PII and non-PII are collected by us, and how we use such information.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How We Collect and Use Information
- Log Files. Any time you visit any of our websites, our servers automatically gather information from your browser (such as your IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks) to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. For example, we may log your IP address for system administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user’s session. This gives us an idea of which parts of the site users are visiting. We do not share the log files externally.
- Web Beacons. “Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our website for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers. We do not link the web beacons to any PII.
- Information About You. When you register, enroll or place an order for any products or services, we collect information about you. For interactive content and community services where you may choose to have a public profile, we may display your non-PII information to other community members and visitors. You may choose to provide us with your photo(s) or video(s) and by providing us such content, you agree that we may make them available to other members and visitors. Except as otherwise stated in this privacy statement, we do not disclose your PII to you or other users of our services.
- Purchase Information. To process purchases, we may require your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information. Such information is used primarily to process your order or as otherwise described herein. Credit card transactions are processed using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) by a third party, which only uses your information for that purpose.
- Emails and Telephone Calls. We require an email address from you when you register for our services. We use your email address for both transactional (e.g., order confirmation and renewal processing) and promotional (e.g., newsletters, new product offerings, special discounts, event notifications, special third-party offers) purposes. Email messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the emails, including whether the email was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you would rather not receive promotional emails from us, please see the section below labeled “Choice/Opt-Out.” We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our services, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. We may also contact you by telephone or text message (including to any wireless number you may provide to us) in connection with our services. If you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may ask to be removed from our contact list if you receive a call or text message from us. We fully comply with the requirements of the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act.
- Demographic Data. Demographic data is also collected at our site. We may use this data to tailor our visitors’ experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. Some of this information may be shared with advertisers on a non-personally identifiable basis.
- Online Survey Data. We may periodically conduct voluntary member surveys. We encourage our members to participate in such surveys because they provide us with important information regarding the improvement of our services. You may also volunteer for certain surveys that we may offer to our users, and any additional rules regarding the conduct of such surveys will be disclosed to you prior to your participation. We do not link the survey responses to any PII, and all responses are anonymous.
- Public Forums. We may make discussion boards available to our users and visitors. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any PII. Please consult the community guidelines for each discussion board for other specific information.
Purposes for processing your personal data
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please email us at email@example.com if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing
To register you as a new customer
Performance of a contract with you
To process and deliver your order including:
(a) Manage payments, fees and charges
(b) Collect and recover money owed to us
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to recover debts owed to us
To manage our relationship with you which will include:
(b) Asking you to provide feedback, leave a review or take a survey
(d) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services
To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business
To administer and protect our business and website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
To deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and measure and understand the effectiveness of our advertising
(e) Marketing and Communications
Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Necessary for our legitimate interests to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our site updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
Necessary for our legitimate interests to develop our products/services and grow our business
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
(i) requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
(ii) if you provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry (if applicable for your region) of your details for us to send you marketing communications; and
(iii) in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our subscription management tool.
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
- Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement or any legal process, protect or defend our rights or property, or protect someone’s health or safety.
- Disclosure to Trusted Third Parties By Us. We may share your non-PII with third parties, but not in a manner that would reveal your identity. We may share your PII, sometimes in conjunction with your non-PII with service providers that may be associated with us to perform functions on our behalf. For example, outsourced customer care agents or technology assistants may need access to your information to perform services for you. Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any other purpose than we authorize. In addition, from time to time, we may share PII (such as email or mailing address) about our user base with carefully selected third parties, so they can offer goods and services that we believe may be of interest to our users. If you do not wish to receive offers from our trusted partners, you can change your email preferences at any time by following the steps outlined in the “Choice/Opt-Out” section below.
- Information Transferred As a Result of Sale of Business. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets and, depending on the transaction, your PII may be one of the transferred assets. In the event that we are acquired by another company, your PII may be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring party. If this occurs, you will be notified if there are any material changes to the way your PII is collected or used.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may partner with third-party advertising agencies or other service providers to serve ads on our website on behalf of The Shift Network or third-party advertisers (e.g., retailers of goods or services). These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is completely anonymous. Some of these third-party advertising agencies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers you the option to opt out of ad targeting from its member agencies by following the procedures listed here.
We will only share your information with third parties in the ways defined in this privacy statement.
Our age restrictions for different services are set forth in each website’s applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. We do not target any of our sites or services to children under the age of 13, and in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any information we may receive from users we believe to be under the age of 13 will be purged from our database.
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information stored in our databases. These measures include use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) technology during credit card transactions and administrator sessions, as well as other security measures which are applied to all data at rest and in transit. We will exercise reasonable care in providing for the secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws to include but not limited to privacy laws in the United States and General Data Protection Regulation in the European Union in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Links to Other Sites
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites that may be linked to this site or of any third party advertisers.
Click on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of the e-mail.
In order to stop displaying our ads on your Facebook account, please manage your Facebook settings by clicking here: Facebook Settings
Updating Your Information
The Shift Network provides users the following options for changing and modifying information previously submitted.
1. For any services where you have an account page, you may change your credit card (if applicable), e-mail address, password and other information from the account settings or preferences page; or
2. You can send mail or electronic mail to the address listed above, providing us with your account information and letting us know which information you wish to update.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with any of our websites, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance of Privacy Statement
Your use of our websites, including any dispute concerning privacy, is subject to this privacy statement and the applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. BY USING OUR WEBSITES, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES SET OUT IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND THE APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.
Your continued use of any portion of our website following posting of the updated privacy statement will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
Notice To California Users
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), we are providing the following details regarding the categories of personal information about California residents we have collected or disclosed within the preceding 12 months.
We collected, including through service providers, and disclosed the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as your name, email address, birthday, profile name, as well as IP addresses, device IDs, mobile advertising IDs, and other similar identifiers;
- Payment and financial information you provide when you purchase a Product or use certain features of the Platform;
- Characteristics about you like any gender information you choose to provide when you register an account on the Platform;
- Internet or other network activity information, including browsing and search history and other information about your use of the Platform;
- Geolocation data derived from IP addresses;
- Inferences drawn from any of the personal information above to create a profile or segment about you so we can provide you with personalized content and advertising.
We disclosed the categories of personal information above, including to our service providers and affiliates, for a range of operational business purposes – Please see Purposes for processing your personal data
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights
CCPA and other California law provides California residents with the additional rights listed below. You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by calling 866-230-2326 or by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
Right to Access: You have the right to know and access what data we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:The categories of personal information we’ve collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of personal information about you which we shared and/or sold;
- The categories of third parties we have shared or sold personal information to; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete personal information we have collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same). In some instances, however, we may decline to honor your request where an exception applies.
Other Rights: You can request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. This request may be made once a year. You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.